Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vacation- Midweek

1/2 of my vacation is gone. 

Sat- Arrival: took denied boarding compensation of $400 to sit in ATL from 7:30a-2:30p. 

Nice Italian dinner when I finally did arrive in Plano. I ate chicken! At my request!

Sun- the mid-day bday party planned for Sat was moved to Sun. A second Italian dinner, different pasta. Cake & cupcakes. Thomas's less Bryan. I took the ThomBoys to McD to play in play place and eat fries and drink Dr Peppers. Their daddy picked them up. 

Went out with R after 12. Not much doing in Allen, TX at that time. 

Mon- Met Rebecca and boys @ McD in the villages. We had to hustle out by 2:30, though, as Mom was preparing a big dinner. 

In celebration of St Patrick, we had a nice boiled dinner. Both Tri cut & flat corned beef. Cabbage, turnips, carrots, and 3 kinds if potatoes. A nice Irish soda bread.

Took Ethan to Raising Canes after trying to go to iPic to see Non Stop (missed start time) then The Purple Cow (it was closed/out of business), then Cosmic Jump. That was also closed/closing. I guess the chicken strips made up for it. He said he eats that a lot, but only drive thru. It was his 1st time in the restaurant. 

Tues- Ethan slept over my parents.  I took him to adventure landing in am. He rode go karts, bumper boats & played arcade games. We met his Mom in Dwntwn Plano for lunch at Utban Crust. We sat on 3rd floor in Ice Bar. Food was ok. My first meal out here. 

Then EBT and I went first to party city, then Toys R Us looking for a Knight Costume. No luck. At party city, adult stuff only (too big). At Toys R Us, kiddie stuff only (too small). He did score a foam sword, though. 

Then we went to the Outback. He ordered a cheesy fries app and a kid steak & cheesy fries meal. He took most of both home. This was my second meal out. 

Wed- R, Mom & I went to Cadot, a French restaurant. I had Duck Confeit. R had chicken crepes and Mom had a Portobello Sandwich. Then we split dessert of Beignets and a Creme Brûlée. This was my third meal out. 

Now I am with R at Post Office. She has been inside for 1/2 hour. I have watched people come and go. What could she be doing?

Tonight, I am to go to a wing place called Sauced with my Dad. I asked my Mom to make Chicken cutlet for Sat. It was my first chicken since July. This will be my second. 

Friday, EBT, Mom & I are supposed to be going to Medieval Times. Hence the Knight Costume. I'm sure it will be fun.  It is an 11 am show time. 

No comments: